Together is how we’ll get through this.
And we beleive it’s the best time to create, move, have fun and inspire each other.
That’s why we decided to
join WDSF dancechallenge #DontStopDancing
This challenge is a way to let your competition mood out and share your passion:
Shuffle Dance competition!
Why Shuffle Dance? Because you don´t need a large space to practice it – only a couple of square meters is enough. And besides, shuffling won´t give advantage to anyone in particular, not to the ones dancing Standard, nor to the ones that do Latin, B-Boys, Disco, Boogie Woogie or Rock n´Roll. All are welcome and challenged!
Let´s keep on spreading the rhythm – everyone is welcome!
How to compete?
1. Put your mobile on a chair, on the floor… so it stays still
2. Shoot a video between 15-30 seconds of yourself shuffling
3. Publish the video on your profile with the #dontstopdancing and #wrrc_shuffle
4. Share the video with us together with your profile link and tag @wrrc_official and @wdsfdancesport
5. The videos with the most likes will get into the final
6. And remember: nothing will be more contagious and healthy than a good dancing video!
Let´s stay all in touch! Let´s shuffle!